- 1 cup, uncooked Texmati® White Rice
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (11 oz) can corn, drained
- 1/4 cup drained and chopped sun-dried tomatoes in oil, reserving oil
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon slivered fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Thread shrimp on skewers. Brush shrimp with reserved oil from tomatoes.
- Cook skewered shrimp over hot coals 4 minutes. Turn and brush with additional oil.
- Grill 4 to 5 minutes or until done. In large bowl, combine rice, corn, tomatoes, cheese, basil and salt.
- Spoon into individual bowls. Top rice with shrimp.