Spicy Salmon & Avocado Tower
- 6 cups cooked Jasmati® Rice
- 1 pound salmon, shrimp, or crab
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon jalapeno, finely minced (or to taste)
- 1 cup avocado, diced
- 1 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup cilantro
- Lettuce leaves
- Whisk together lime juice, oil, honey, ginger and jalapeno in small bowl; set aside.
- Layer rice, salmon, avocado, onions and cilantro in a mold. Chill at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, drizzle dressing over salad. Garnish with lettuce.