- 3 cups cooked Royal Blend® Whole Grain with Texmati® Brown & Wild Rice
- 1 whole boneless pork loin (about 4 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh sage
- 3/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Cut roast down center lengthwise within a half-inch of bottom. Open roast so it lies flat.
- On each half, make a lengthwise slit down the center to within a half-inch of bottom. Sprinkle with salt, garlic and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Divide half the stuffing among the 3 slits.
- Roll up roast from a long side; tie with kitchen string at 2-inch intervals.
- Place remaining stuffing in a greased shallow baking dish.
- Bake roast uncovered in preheated 350-degree F oven for 1½ to 2 hours. Carefully remove strings; cover lightly with foil tent and bake 30 to 45 minutes longer or until thermometer reads 160 to 170 degrees.
- Cover and bake reserved stuffing for approximately 30 minutes.
- Let roast stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
*Cooking tip: This recipe can substitute any RiceSelect Royal Blend product, including our Original Royal Blend, Whole Grain Royal Blend with Red Rice, Whole Grain Royal Blend with Wild Rice, Royal Blend with Flaxseed, and Royal Blend with Quinoa.