Quick & Easy Chicken & Rice
- 1 cup uncooked Texmati® Brown Rice
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced thin
- 1 (16 oz) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 pound zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- pinch of dry oregano
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Coat a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Sauté chicken until lightly browned.
- Add zucchini, tomatoes, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and zucchini is tender.
- Stir in parsley and green onions. Serve over rice.