- 3/4 cup, cooked White Quinoa
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup oatmeal (quick cook)
- 1/2 cup sweetened flake shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- Prepare quinoa according to package directions.
- Melt coconut oil, honey and peanut butter in small saucepan over low heat. Stir until peanut butter and oil are melted and ingredients are well combined. Remove from heat; stir in oatmeal, quinoa, coconut and peanuts reserving a few for topping, if desired; stir until thoroughly combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, using a small scoop (about 1 tablespoon) drop rounded mounds on cookie sheet. Using bottom of a glass, gently flatten each cookie. Sprinkle with reserved peanuts if desired.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes to an hour to chill. Store in the refrigerator for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
*Cooking tip: This recipe can substitute any RiceSelect Quinoa product, including White Quinoa, Red Quinoa, or Tri-Color Quinoa.