- In medium bowl, mix together lemon juice, ginger, cumin, sesame oil, coriander, paprika, and cinnamon. Add chicken, cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Loosely thread 4 skewers, with chicken. (If using wooden skewers, soak in warm water for 30 minutes to prevent burning.)
- Brush lightly with vegetable oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Arrange on broiler pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray and place in oven.
- Broil about 4 inches from heat, turning occasionally, about 12 minutes or until fork can be inserted in chicken with ease. Meanwhile, lightly steam zucchini until crisp-tender and keep warm.
- In medium saucepan over high heat, combine chicken broth and butter and bring to a boil; stir in couscous.
- Remove from heat, cover and let stand 5 minutes. Stir in red peppers and pecans.
- Arrange zucchini on platter, top with couscous and then the kabobs. Garnish with orange slices if desired.
Courtesy of National Chicken Council and the U.S. Poultry & Egg Association