Jasmati Coconut Lime Rice Pudding
- 1 cup, uncooked Jasmati® Rice
- 2 cans (14oz) light unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 tsps fresh lime zest
- toasted, sweetened, flaked coconut, for garnish
- In a 3-quart heavy saucepan, bring coconut milk, milk, sugar and rice to a gentle boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and add lime zest. Serve at room temperature or chilled. Sprinkle with toasted coconut, if desired.