Garden Veggie Couscous
- 1 cup, uncooked Original Pearl Couscous
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/2 yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- salt & pepper, to taste
- extra Parmesan (optional)
- Prepare couscous according to package directions.
- While pearl couscous is cooking, heat olive oil in skillet, add garlic, pepper, and onion; saute until tender.
- In serving bowl, combine tomatoes, basil, balsamic vinegar and Parmesan cheese; stir in cooked pearl couscous.
- Once vegetables are sauteed, add them into the mixture.
- Salt and pepper to taste, and sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Serve warm.