Couscous & Shrimp Salad with Garlic Dressing
- 1 cup uncooked Original Couscous
- 12 ozs shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 8 leaves lettuce or radicchio
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 4 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- to taste salt & freshly ground pepper
- Garnish with lemon zest and parsley, if desired.
- Prepare couscous according to package cooking directions.
- Cool. In large bowl, combine garlic, red onion, cilantro, oil and honey. Mix well.
- Add lemon juice and shrimp; season with salt and pepper to taste. Add cooked couscous; mix well.
- Form a bowl with 2 lettuce or radicchio leaves on each plate.
- Place couscous salad inside. Garnish with lemon zest and parsley if desired.