Chicken Cheddar Rice Bake
- 3 cups cooked Texmati® White Rice
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 cubes chicken bouillion, crumbled
- 2 cups milk
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1/2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, grated
- Melt butter in medium saucepan.
- Blend in flour and chicken bouillon cubes. Gradually stir in milk. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in chicken and mushrooms.
- Spread cooked Texmati® Rice in buttered 9 x 13 inch baking dish; spoon chicken mixture over rice.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, covered at 350 degrees F. for 30 minutes or until casserole is hot and bubbly